Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Homemade kind of day

Started with pancakes not from a box and French toast. Then made fries from potatoes and started the Freezer Hashbrowns. Those are easier than I thought. Then I was out of ketchup so I whipped up some of that while I was at the stove lol.  I didn't have any tomato paste so I used tomato sauce and just reduced it down.  The ketchup is in the fridge now.  I tasted a bit and it seemed good.  Maybe more vinegar than we are used to but I will keep trying.  That is the whole point of this. Then it was time to start the crockpot Mac and Cheese. Gosh I'm tired just reading all of that :). Took out ground beef. Going to make hamburgers this weeks and tacos and if there is any left over maybe chili. We love ground beef. Hence the need for beef cows. Links to all the recipes are provided. I managed to do all this while the toddler slept. I am for sure on a roll. Need to learn how to be independent of the store. It will be even better when it comes from our garden as well. 

House update, closing is being delayed due to paperwork and there still isn't any date set.  But on a good note the sellers have agreed to delay the closing so that is good too.  It means we won't lose the property because of the slow paperwork.  But I seriously wish it would move along because I'm excited about the property.

No comments:

Post a Comment