Friday, August 15, 2014

Delays

So we won't be closing in a week.  I'm very sad but I have to believe there is a reason for the delay.  God has a plan.  Silly paperwork slowed everything down.  Hubby thinks it will only slow us down by a week.  I'm thinking two weeks.  I guess we will see.  Either way it gives us more time to save money and pack.  So it's ok.  I'm working in Houston again this weekend which isn't a lot of fun but good for the bank account.

Something else that happened this week was along with the survey we found that the our fence is shared.  So we are going to need to make friends with the neighbors and make sure we are all ok with how we use/share the fence.  Not that we shouldn't make friends with the neighbors anyway.  When you live further out in the country it's a good idea to make friends and watch out for each other.  It makes sense for everyone to help each other out and build that community.  We don't have any super close neighbors at the new property like we currently do so I'm sure the fence won't be a big problem.  There is a gate between us and the neighbor so we will either have two locks or put a fence on our side. 

The delay also allows me to do more research and find new stuff to plant and animals to purchase ;).  And who doesn't want that.  This post is kind of all over the road.  I guess I'm a little tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment