Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Baking

Do you bake?  I love food.  I love cooking and baking and sometimes I just get in this mood where I gotta bake something.  Come on over anytime :).  But tonight it was cookies.  I really wanted to make hubby some chocolate chip cookies but the stinker ate all the chocolate chips.  So I did the next best thing and made him chocolate cookies with vanilla chips.  Being 100 degrees outside didn't stop me.   And it also made me realize I shouldn't let it stop me from making fresh bread each week instead of buying it.  I could save so much money.  And I love to bake.  So after the loaves I have are gone I'm going to start just making my own.  Part of my mission to homestead as well is cooking from scratch.  No more artificial anything if I can help it.  Home made and from scratch is going to be the motto around this farm.  Yep my daily list gets longer each day.  And some days I will fail.  Some days I will be like super woman.  But each day will be an adventure.  With only 10 days until closing it's starting to feel more real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment