Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thursday Morning Thoughts

I'm sick again this week.  No fun but it's what happens when the kids first go back to school.  All those germs LOL.  Anyway so I was here thinking just about everything and about mistakes I am making or have made on this new blog.  But I realized  that right now there isn't much of a following if anyone at all reads so a few learning mistakes will be ok.  I'm also thinking of other content I could put on our farm blog.  It's a slow time of year right now for us since I'm not able to do a fall garden and the chickens aren't doing much.  Ours aren't even molting yet.  Once we start the move I can blog about the new coop being built, moving the chickens, building the farm, the deconstruction of the other house on the property and planned improvements.  But for now it's spirit week and new recipes.  Going to make banana bread this evening plus the school spirit shirts for tomorrow.  Need to start more homemade bread for sandwiches since the last loaf went bad.  We didn't eat many sandwiches this week.  Fed it to the chickens.  My youngest is watching Little Einstein's talking to the TV, and I am writing this blog.  I'm working on another blanket project, I have four going right now but this new one has to be done by the end of October so it gets priority.  Once the shirts get done I will post pictures of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment