Monday, September 15, 2014

Apprasial ordered

So we are finally moving forward with the purchase of the farm.  We ordered and paid for the appraisal on Friday.  So fingers crossed it all comes back good and we don't have to renegotiate a new price due to a low appraisal.  If all goes well we should be moving sometime in October.  Or at least that is my suspicion.  Meanwhile I need to start looking for boxes again and decluttering the house.  Taking a load to the goodwill tomorrow and hope to pick up some free boxes if I can find any on craigslist tonight or in the morning. 

On an animal related note we have decided to hold off for one year before adding any cows or pigs to the farm.  We are going to get our debt out of the way so we can free up the money we need for the livestock trailer and things of that nature.  It should take 12 months if I can keep us on track.  Then it will be gung ho!  So in the meantime you can follow on our chicken, gardening and cooking adventures.  Also my creative adventures :). 

Started a new blanket tonight that is for a wedding gift at the end of October.  I will post pictures once it is finished.  I finished my 2 blankets for nieces in Oregon a few weeks ago.  I will post pictures of my projects tomorrow.  All good things in our life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment